Re: NSLog suddenly mirroring to /var/log/user.log, /var/log/warnings, an

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: NSLog suddenly mirroring to /var/log/user.log, /var/log/warnings, and /var/log/syslog
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 08:53:34 +0100

> On 5 Aug 2016, at 03:25, Svetlana Tkachenko <svetlana@members.fsf.org> wrote:
>
> Which nslog doc are we referring to when saying it is not detailed
> enough on its own and it takes two more clicks to read the full
> version?

The autogenerated hypertext documentatiion that comes with GNUstep (ie from the
source).  I wouldn't say 'not detailed enough on its own', because the whole
point of hypertext is to connect related information via links rather than
duplication.
I'm not actually aware of any other (if there's textbook/tutorial style
documentation, I'd expect it to be structured differently).