Re: Theming icons : questions

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Theming icons : questions
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:30:26 +0100

Bertrand,

I did some fixes! Update GWorkspace!

Bertrand Dekoninck wrote:
"org.gnustep.FSNode.HardDisk" folder with the HardDisk.tiff icon
You shouldn't make subdirectories, that's not how the Tango theme was done.

org.gnustep.FSNode should do, with the icon inside.

I just fixed GWorkspace and also updated the Sleek theme and I proved it fixed.

I've checked it by mounting a device. And it fails : I have the old icon (so uhm... maybe I could say it's the one I absolutely want to get rid of ;-) ). Yes, I'm running GWorkspace svn (by the way, I've forked it in github too, with several comestic tweaks).

I also think that the icon needs to be changed, because it is not in the standard GNUstep look, it doesn't fit. This is one of the many smaller things which make the default look inconsistent.

Riccardo