Re: Plans for ahead

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Plans for ahead
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 04:13:43 -0500

Fred,

Probably superfluous, but please find the aforementioned PS file
generated using a Cairo surface attached to this email.   As I said...
this approach is fine on Linux, but works very poorly on Windows,
unless we want to add ghostscript to the set of files we load on
Windows to act as a filter.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento