Re: Build GNUStep

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Re: Build GNUStep
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 16:02:30 +0000

Please ignore the previous email.

Something went wrong when sourcing GNUstep> I will restqrt completely.

Richard,

I used your command list to install GNUStep make and GNUStep base on the Raspberry. I had to add libtls  to the install dependencies)

When running the tests for base, I got  the following result:

   7828 Passed tests
     16 Skipped sets
     15 Dashed hopes
      3 Failed tests
      1 Failed file

I attached the logfile.

Are these failed and skipped test acceptable, or did something went rather wrong?

Kind regards,

> cd ..
> svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/base/trunk base

Oops, cut asnd paste error;
for the libraries, the svn URL is of course svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/libs/ … not svn://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/tools/...