Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor

From: Josh Freeman
Subject: Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 03:20:38 -0400

With some tweaks, got PikoPixel 1.0 BETA5 (original version) running on PC-BSD, with GNUstep from packages:
http://i.imgur.com/SGErFzs

On that platform, the +load messages are sent in the reverse order that they're sent on Debian - still dependent on the order of the GNUmakefile's sources list, but going from last-to-first instead of first-to-last.

The fix is to reorder the GNUmakefile, along with a couple of small code changes; I saw a KDE window-ordering issue that's similar to Compiz's (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45442 ), so forcing PikoPixel's Compiz workarounds to install (PPGNUstepGlue_CompizWindowManager.m) seems to help.

What's the best way to send the fix for the FreeBSD package - diffs, changed files, upload a separate archive?

Thanks,

Josh