Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: ANN: PikoPixel pixel-art editor
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:49:17 +0100

On 12 Oct 2015, at 11:15, Josh Freeman <gnustep_lists@twilightedge.com> wrote:

> - Requires a newer version of the GNUstep development environment: Oct. 11,
> 2015 or later

Unfortunately, this requirement now means that I can’t package it.  And, given
that the last version didn’t work, I think that I’ll have to remove the
existing package, as it doesn’t look good to have packages that segfault on
startup.

Please let me know when you have a version that works with a GNUstep release.

David

P.S. If you want to test on OS X easily, the FreeBSD release images work well
in xhyve, and ‘pkg ins gnustep gnustep-make’ will give you a working dev
environment.

-- Sent from my IBM 1620