Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03

From: Philippe Roussel
Subject: Re: Debian and Ubuntu packages - 2015/06/03
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 23:03:29 +0200

On Wed, Jun 03, 2015 at 03:15:16PM +0000, Ivan Vučica wrote:
> Do you have documentation/scripts for your build process?

I have some ugly scripts and a Makefile but the build itself is done
using pbuilder. I'm using source files checked out from the different
repositories with debian/ folders added, not source packages.

If you're interested I can send you the stuff I have but you've been
warned, it's ugly !

Philippe
--
When Dilbert has a better working environment than you its time to leave