Re: art backend : NSView crashes

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: art backend : NSView crashes
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:22:56 +0200

Hi,

On 04/28/15 22:57, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Where does this new crash come from? Does it give you a better stack trace?

no :( the stack seems to be corrupt, but making a debug version appears to fix it.

Currently I don't think that this error is connected to the drawing
backend. At least if the stack trace is remotely related to the problem.
Maybe the art backend just triggers it as it has different stuff in
memory. I did a quick test with valgrind and could not find any obvious
problem in the code.
Did you try this code on just one machine or does it crash with art on
different ones?

No I did not try yet on another system, but I will. It would then be more a gui problem. Were you able to reproduce the problem?

I will be away this weekend.

Riccardo