Re: art backend : NSView crashes

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: art backend : NSView crashes
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 19:26:47 -0400

Hi Ricardo,
I just wanted to let you know I found your last few e-mails in my spam folder.  I'm assuming that's why you haven't yet gotten any replies.

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:

line 258:
    if (shouldResize)
    {
        [currWin setContentSize:newWinSize];
    }

I can probably work around in PRICE that if there is no image, I don't send a resize, but isn't this a backend problem? I wonder.

it is a matter of resize. I can skip that call in PRWindowController. Then the Empty window will appear, but as soon as I resize it, I get the crash.

Riccardo