RE: elementary OS

From: a b
Subject: RE: elementary OS
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 18:55:24 -0500

I do not wish to take either side in this.

Let me just say that as someone new to this group who is evaluating GNUStep to determine if it is something with which I want to devote more time, all of this has been really informative.

So I thank you all for your comments, whether positive or negative.

 (sorry for the double post Patrick)