Re: FHS filesystem layout issues [was: Re: Request for update and/or rel

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: FHS filesystem layout issues [was: Re: Request for update and/or release of GDL2 and Renaissance]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:28:21 +0100

Am 31.01.2014 um 03:50 schrieb Markus Hitter <mah@jump-ing.de>:

> Am 31.01.2014 00:44, schrieb Ivan Vučica:
>> Note I didn't look at your patches, and will not get involved in Debian
>> packaging
>
> Thank you for putting this into the beginning. This saved me from
> reading the rest and confirms the hostility of this community once more.

Come on Markus. I appreciate your attempts on improving GNUstep, but insulting
other people and calling them hostile just because they do not agree with your
opinions or have different use cases is never a good start to put anything
forward. Suggesting changes that make sense for you, but break a lot of other
peoples workflows are never received with a warm welcome (in any community).

Wolfgang