Re: GWorkspace Segfault

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GWorkspace Segfault
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:26:22 +0100

Hi,

On 11/20/13 06:48, edwin ancaer wrote:
Fred,

I attached the stacktrace.
I think you missed it?
If you want any code removed, or have anything recompiled, I can do that.
But what concerns the why of the code, I'm afraid my knowldge is insufficient.

I still ask Fred what is wrong, I forwarded him your GDB information which looked reasonably valid and initialized to me.

However Fred was right, dtslenght (sic!) is not used in that class, I removed that code. Please update from SVN and retry and tell us your success or failure with a stacktrace.

There is other font code in initialize that might be moved/fixed.

If it were Cobol on a mainframe....
Hey, this is better!

Riccardo