Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Abhi Beckert
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 13:23:07 +1000

On 13 Aug 2013, at 11:13 pm, Luboš Doležel <lubos@dolezel.info> wrote:

I like the app, so I'll try my best to add missing APIs/frameworks into Darling (http://pastebin.com/M6kSMJmR).
There will be some missing APIs on GNUstep's side, though - at least something from WebKit and Core Data (what shape is it in?).

WebKit is only used for things like displaying MySQL documentation for the selected source code in the custom query pane. I wasn't aware we were using core data at all, I'm sure it's nothing important.

Sequel Pro ran on OS X 10.1 when I first worked on the project, and had all of the core functionality then. Every feature added since could be cut from a GNUStep build.
- Abhi