Re: GNUStep Core Data - How to start contribution?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: GNUStep Core Data - How to start contribution?
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:28:55 +0200

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013, Muhammad Hussein Nasrollahpour wrote:
Hi,

Is GNUStep Core Data in progress? If not who is responsible for this project?
Eager to contribute but there is no one to ask my question.

[muhammad say: @"Down the hatch!"];

...and to answer your questions:
1) I'm not aware of any progress over the last few years
2) To the best of my knowledge, I think that Sašo Kiselkov has done a lot of work on GSCoreData. In copyright statements on top of each file, you can see who are the major contributors. Who is responsible right now? I don't know. :-)

--
Ivan Vučica
ivan@vucica.net