Re: GNUstep install on FreeBSD9.1

From: Steven LeMaire
Subject: Re: GNUstep install on FreeBSD9.1
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 22:09:30 -0400

Well, I really wanted to figure out where the problem with the port is, but unfortunately didn't find it.
I was still getting the error from configure that it couldn't properly compile an objective c program.

I did get GNUstep installed following the instructions linked below. Also, this was using binutils 2.22

http://brilliantobjc.blogspot.ca/