Re: GNUstep install on FreeBSD9.1

From: Steven LeMaire
Subject: Re: GNUstep install on FreeBSD9.1
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 20:25:30 -0400

Lucky you. I don't really want to do more, just trying stuff out.
I've tried building from the sources also, I'm getting the same error -

"checking whether objc really works... no
I don't seem to be able to use your Objective-C compiler to produce
working binaries!  Please check your Objective-C compiler installation.
If you are using gcc-3.x make sure that your compiler's libgcc_s and libobjc
can be found by the dynamic linker - usually that requires you to play
with LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf.
Please refer to your compiler installation instructions for more help.
configure: error: The Objective-C compiler does not work or is not installed
properly."

I upgraded clang to v 3.2 and tried going back to using gcc 4.2 (installed with
freebsd).
No joy.

I have a feeling now it might be in the configure script ?