ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads

From: R.D. Latimer
Subject: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 06:40:01 -0500

I'm new to Gnustep and Projectcenter.  I just installed msys, core,
devel and projectcenter.  Projectcenter loads only partially.  The log
window shows, with some bundles successfully loaded.  The last line of
the log is
"PCAppController: Loading additional subsystems..."

The main menu window is not loading.  I have uninstalled and
re-installed all the software pieces, but have the same problem - the
main window for projectcenter is not loading.

I am using 0.30 versions and 0.6.1 version of projectcenter.

Thanks