Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter will not load fully - no menu window loads
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:23:19 +0100

Hello,

R.D. Latimer wrote:
I'm new to Gnustep and Projectcenter.  I just installed msys, core,
devel and projectcenter.  Projectcenter loads only partially.  The log
window shows, with some bundles successfully loaded.  The last line of
the log is
"PCAppController: Loading additional subsystems..."

The main menu window is not loading.  I have uninstalled and
re-installed all the software pieces, but have the same problem - the
main window for projectcenter is not loading.

I am using 0.30 versions and 0.6.1 version of projectcenter.
version 0.3.0 is stone age :)

It is verys trange that the menu doesn't display for you. What system are you on? How did you install/compile? What gnustep core packages are you using?

What is written on the conolse (not the log)

Riccardo