Re: Compiling GNUStep on MAC OSX

From: Graham Lee
Subject: Re: Compiling GNUStep on MAC OSX
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 08:57:56 +0100

Hi Omar,

When I use GNUstep on Mac OS X I just need make and the base extensions (and
some of the dev-libs), and if you're happy to use Apple's Foundation and AppKit
then this is an easier option to build. Obviously if you want to use the
GNUstep base or gui libraries then you're sortof out of luck with this approach
:-)

cd modules/core/make
./configure --with-library-combo=apple-apple-apple
sudo make install
cd ../base
./configure
make