Re: problem with gnustep on OpenBSD sparc64

From: David Chisnall
Subject: Re: problem with gnustep on OpenBSD sparc64
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 18:47:44 +0100

The stuff around skip type qualifiers is irrelevant - there aren't any, this
function is a no-op in this case, ignore it.

On 6 Jul 2011, at 18:38, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:

> I added some more fprintf's to the functions that are involved, hope the
> output also helps:
> $ ./a.out
> parse_array: element_count: 3, type: [4i]]
> parse_array: element_count: 4, type: i]]

Well, this shows that it is finding the correct number of elements for each
array.  So, there are two places where it could be going wrong:

- Calculating the size of int (line 161)
- Combining the size of the elements with the count (line 197)

Please see my earlier mail where I explained the code flow.

David

-- Sent from my IBM 1620