Re: Compiling my first GNUStep app

From: Omar Campos
Subject: Re: Compiling my first GNUStep app
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 16:46:49 -0400

Hi everyone,

 Thanks for your replies. I upgraded my ProjectCenter to 0.6.0, and still had the problem, so what I did was that I went to preferences and set the make path to C:\GNUStep\bin\make.exe. Now it seems to work, but I am getting this message

"Nothing to be done for "all"

I assume this means that what needed to be compiled, is compiled. However, I don't see an executable in the project folder. Now, my program doesn't have a main() function yet, just some class definitions, but if indeed it is compiled, then shouldn't at least see some .o or .a files in the folder?  Anyway, I'll add the main() function and see what happens. Still, is there something else that I need to do?

Many thanks again, for all your help. You guys are the best.

Sincerely,
Omar Campos