Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:14:21 -0500

Since we're talking about these things, it might not be a bad idea to
have the most important themes presented on the front page:

1) the default theme...
2) the windows theme
3) the GNOME theme once it's finished.

This way people could easily see GNUstep's flexibility without needing
to dig into the website too deeply.

GC