Re: LPT_Interface.app - implementing button action

From: Csanyi Pal
Subject: Re: LPT_Interface.app - implementing button action
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 10:10:51 +0200

Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> writes:

> Other thing, is a good idea have the app in English. If not, when a
> user with ither language than Hungarian or Serbian, the gnustep will
> try run the app on english, but.... the app isn't in english. At this
> moment the app can't run in my machine.

I can run the app on English with the command:
 $ openapp ./LPT_Interface.app/ -NSLanguages '(English)'

and on Hungarian:
 $ openapp ./LPT_Interface.app/

and on Serbian latin:
 $ openapp ./LPT_Interface.app/ -NSLanguages '(Serbian_Latin)'

However on my Debian GNU/Linux system I have Hungarian as a default
locale. Running 'env' I get:
LANG=hu_HU.UTF-8

I generated more locales on my system:
/etc/locale.gen