Re: Renaissance - Grids howto

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Renaissance - Grids howto
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:20:00 +0200

On 3 Jul 2010, at 23:11, Paul Chany wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use two grids which are one under the other:
grid_2 (|||||) should be under the grid_1 (| | |):

| | |

In the .gsmarkup file I'm trying the following to achieve my goal:
<LPT_Interface.gsmarkup>
but when I load the .gsmarkup file there is only the first grid
shown. Why?

There are two changes you need to do:

 * in your second <grid> object, the <gridRow> tags are missing ;-)

With these two changes, it works for me. If your grid_1 and grid_2 need to have the objects in them aligned between them, you may want to use a single grid though. But it's up to you - maybe two grids work best for you.

You can have as many grids as you want, either separate or nested.

Thanks