Re: the FOSDEM 2009 videos are ready - now I need FTP space (got it)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: the FOSDEM 2009 videos are ready - now I need FTP space (got it)
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:01:55 +0100

Am 28.01.2010 um 10:46 schrieb Tim Kack:

Nicolas Roard wrote:
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 5:51 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
<lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:

Am 27.01.2010 um 17:59 schrieb Nicolas Roard:
The poor quality of my footage is the reason why I asked if somebody can bring a dedicated DV-Cam with FireWire cable to FOSDEM. The digital pocket
camera I used last year is not very well suited for such a task.

Did anybody propose a camera? I think I may be able to borrow one if not.

I got a JVC GZ-MGxxx (don't remember the xxx number at work, can check later if important) with 30Gb disk in it.

Does it have FireWire a.k.a. iLink a.k.a. DV-Out? This would be great because it would allow me to record directly to my Mac without needing to copy the stuff around afterwards. Btw. for how many hours can you record with that 30GB disk?

I can bring that and a tripod.

I've got a small tripod too (which I would bring anyway)

Best regards,
Tim

Thanks,

        Lars