Re: Call for talks at our FOSDEM 2010 devroom (deadline 2010-01-03)

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Call for talks at our FOSDEM 2010 devroom (deadline 2010-01-03)
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:50:31 +0100

Le 2 janv. 2010 à 17:46, hns@computer.org a écrit :

Finally, I have added my proposals to the list on the wiki:

"Simple WebKit - a simplified WebKit compatible implementation in pure
Obj-C 1.0" / status, architecture, demo, discussion
"ocpp-2.0 - a preprocessor approach to translate Obj-C 2.0 extensions
to Obj-C 1.0 for (older) platforms" / status, discussion
"Learnings from porting QuantumSTEP to different Linux Handhelds (e.g.
Openmoko)" / demo, cross-compiler, performance, optimization,
discussion

I just added another Étoilé proposal to the wiki:
"EtoileUI": Fast UI Development with EtoileUI and Smalltalk." (around 45 to 60 minutes)

Cheers,
Quentin.