Re: newbie user difficulty in managing dockapp

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: newbie user difficulty in managing dockapp
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 19:40:48 +0200

Hi,

Pete French wrote:
I'm not aware of this bug and I have TimeMon running on several
different architectures...

Under WindowMaker ? I havent tried it on any other WM's. My setup
is FreeBSD. It doesnt have to be autolaunched either - you click it
to start it up, and it starts, but the icon is not animated. Quit it,
then start it again and now it animates. Perfectly reporducable on
all the system I have to hand.

I tried right now the following, under Linux, x86, WindowMaker, art backend.

- openapp TimeMon
- drag it into WindowMaker's dock
- quit
- double click on the icon with three dots that remained in the dock
- enjoy TimeMon in all its glory again

I tried the same with BatteryMonitor which is based on the same code.

Riccardo