Re: newbie user difficulty in managing dockapp

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: newbie user difficulty in managing dockapp
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 11:02:54 +0100

> What is the right way to manage docapp to start after login? Using
> gnustep & wmaker. I am trying to dock AClock & TimeMon

I just dock them and set the 'start when Window maker is started' option.,

but TimeMon has a buig in it - the first time you start it then it
will not animate the icon. You need to quit it and start it a second
time - the second time it works properly. I have never used AClock so I
dn;t know, but maybe it has the same bug ?

-pete.