Re: Native widgets (was: Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable developme

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: Re: Native widgets (was: Re: So, honestly, is GNUStep a viable development option?)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:54:52 +0100

Please excuse the interference, but I really do not understand why you waste time and effort on this discussion. It reminds me somewhat of the wheel inventing committee in the Hitchhiker's trilogy (which is stuck in the discussion about the colour before having made any step forward).

IMHO widgets mean lots of work without any gain.

And why start a debate about redesigning a software system between version 0.13 and 1.0? That is a topic for between 0.1 and 0.2 or maybe between 3.x and 4.0.

No offense meant, I am just bewildered you are so open to the idea of knocking the whole design and all your work on the head.
Bye,
 Ingolf