Re: NSTabView Fix

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: NSTabView Fix
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:11:45 +0100

Andreas Höschler wrote:

and we need to make sure these two match in some way. And what I tried to do was just this. If I failed on doing so, please show me my > wrongs.

Create a tabView and add four tabViewItems. _selected_item will be 4. Then call selectedTabViewItem! Boohm!!!

So what? Fred's change looked okay to me (and still looks so). The point is just that NSTabView fails to initialize the _selected_item instance variable
properly. Adding the line
  _selected_item = NSNotFound;
in -initWithFrame: should fix this issue.

Wolfgang