Re: [Q] How to run DO between difference host?

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: Re: [Q] How to run DO between difference host?
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:07:08 +0900

OK, I am changing my question; Can I use NSSocketPort and NSSocketPortNameServer for this? Actually I cannot find example code for this. For example,

NSSocketPort *port = [NSSocketPort portWithNumber:0 onHost:nil forceAddress:nil listener:YES]; NSConnection *connection = [[NSConnection alloc] initWithReceivePort:port sendPort:nil]; [connection registerName:@"TheName" withNameServer: [NSSocketPortNameServer sharedInstance]];

Or, just last line is needed? Thanks in advance.