Re: [Q] How to run DO between difference host?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: [Q] How to run DO between difference host?
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:09:06 +0000

On 21 Nov 2005, at 07:40, Sungjin Chun wrote:

Hi,

I've found that current CVS implementation of GNUstep DO runs using UNIX domain socket like thing. I want to run DO application between difference host/network. Is there any documentation on this?

Yes ... it's all in the relevant class documentation and the code has for several months been printing warnings about the forthcoming change.
Use NSSocketPortNameServer.