Re: windows debugging tip welcome...

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: windows debugging tip welcome...
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:01:06 +1000

never mind the weird stack trace, it's apparently due to the fact that my lib is in a DLL I build a program with everything inside (test code + library code) and GDB behaves more properly...

mmhh.. strange...
I did compile bith the test program & the library with -g -ggdb though... :/

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ayers" <d.ayers@inode.at>