Re: windows debugging tip welcome...

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: windows debugging tip welcome...
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:39:49 +1000

for such cases it would be terrific if you could extract a test case
that we can put into dev-apps/test/Testsuite/base/NSCalendarDate/
...just a simple program file (makefile will be generated during testing).

I think it would be terrific if I could pinpoint my problem to such extent!

But now, my test program is simple enough but it uses this big cutom proprietary library and kind of crash at the 15th interation of an inocuous looking function... (which works fine on MacOSX, BTW) so I'm stuck so far....