Re: MS Windows and Threads [was: readInBackgroundAndNotify && Windows]

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: MS Windows and Threads [was: readInBackgroundAndNotify && Windows]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 15:24:21 +0100

On Friday, February 18, 2005, at 03:07 PM, Wim Oudshoorn wrote:
However I remember that -performSelectorOnMainThread: ...
do not work.

Yes -performSelectorOnMainThread really don't work. That was my problem. But now I've solved it with help of NSConnection. Further I had some problems with readInBackgroundAndNotify, as I stated above, which remain unsolved.

I'm sorry if this mail was a bit hard to read, but I wrote it yesterday, and I was really ....hm lets say confused :-)

Marc