Re: PrefPanes for GNUstep

From: M. Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: PrefPanes for GNUstep
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 14:38:24 +0200

In article <mailman.4745.1098495408.2017.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:

> No it doesn't.....these are two totally different things...Uli, I for
> one would welcome your prefpane implementation with open arms.

Here it is:

   http://www.zathras.de/GSSystemPreferences.zip

I wouldn't mind working more on this, if there is interest and it works
for you. If I did something wrong (e.g. some OSX-isms that don't work
with GNUstep) let me know.

 I love GNUstep and would like to contribute, but the hurdle has always
been getting it onto my Mac without trashing the system. I even tried
installing Debian on another partition, but the GNUstep packages don't
contain dev tools, and the Sarge testing installer doesn't work on my
Mac yet. :-(

Cheers,
-- Uli
http://www.zathras.de