Re: PrefPanes for GNUstep

From: M. Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: PrefPanes for GNUstep
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:47:41 +0200

In article <witness-4D7D86.17363923102004@news.t-online.com>,
 "M. Uli Kusterer" <witness@t-online.de> wrote:

> > - The way you find the bundle name and bundle icon (using names starting
> > with CF) wont work for GNUstep. I am actually not sure at the moment,
> > which names we use here.
>
>  (...)
>
>  I think CFBundleName and NSPrefPanelIconFile should be taken over to
> GNUstep for PrefPanes.

Just to clarify: The PrefPane icon is not the same as the file's icon.
All .prefPane files have the same icon on MacOS X (a document icon with
a switch on them, marking them as documents of SystemPreferences.app).
The NSPrefPaneIconFile key is for the icon to be displayed in the list
in SystemPreferences.app for this particular prefPane.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de