Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:12:22 +0200

Benhur Stein wrote:
I think that the way to implement this relies on NSCell's setWraps:,
that says if the label should be wrapped or not, or in the paragraph
style set to the label, if it is an NSAttributedString.

Indeed, -setWraps: does give us a warrant to do these things, and it seems that it already does.

> Are all
paragraph styles implemented?

No, just char and word wrapping. It's not at all clear what the others should do when the text container is non-trivial, but I'll have a go at implementing clipping to do something useful for normal text containers.

- Alexander Malmberg