ANN: Addresses 0.4.6

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: ANN: Addresses 0.4.6
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:30:46 +0200

Hi everybody,

you can grab Addresses V0.4.6 at http://giesler.biz/bjoern/en/sw_addr.html. The following changes are in:

o That nasty bug I wrote about yesterday is fixed. Databases corrupted by this bug should be regenerated automatically. o Spanish localization by Pablo Di Noto. Thanks a lot, Pablo, and sorry it took so long! o Some more UI and usability warts fixed; thanks to Adrian Robert, among others, for pointing out some of them.

More thanks go to Rob Burns and Ludovic Marcotte for testing and bearing with my slow reaction time.

Regards,
Björn
--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Giesler <giesler@ira.uka.de>