GNUstep Release Cycle

From: Alex Perez
Subject: GNUstep Release Cycle
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:09:17 -0700 (PDT)

Adam,

When will the next release of GNUstep be made? In my opinion, when
sufficient things have broken in -Base and -GUI in CVS that it warrants a
new release of an application such as Addresses, this is a clear
indication that we should probably have already released something.
Numerous somewhat-significant changes have been made recently (amongst
them a bump to the GSNibVersion which /may/ cause problems with new nib
files on old versions of GNUstep.

Can you make another release when the powers that be have decided that
things are sufficiently stable to warrant it?

Cheers,
Alex Perez