CVS mailing list/ policy.

From: Marc Ordinas i Llopis
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:41:27 +0200

Hi all,

The gnustep-cvs mailing list is not working. Its last kept update is dated 2003/10/04. Could it be repaired? It would be a great help for me, and I think to others too, as sometimes it's difficult to track changes to the repository.

Also, it there any policy on CVS use? Most OSS projects have a policy of not commiting anything that breaks the build to the HEAD brach. Is it similar here?

Thanks,

Marc Ordinas i Llopis