Re: objc runtime problem (fwd)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: objc runtime problem (fwd)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 20:02:15 -0600

On Apr 4, 2004, at 7:34 AM, Rogelio Serrano wrote:
Hi im trying to make the objc runtime work on a uclibc system
with pax. Objc test programs from the gnustep base autoconf
macros build and link without problems. When they are run i get
the error "objc runtime: cannot find class name Test". The

Well, I searched around some, but I still don't think I really know what pax is.

This error could be a compiler, linker or shared library problem.

nested function tests are also killed by the kernel. Where can

Probably also a compiler problem.