Re: ANN: Tryst 0.6.1f

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: ANN: Tryst 0.6.1f
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 19:58:06 +0100

Le 23 janv. 04, à 13:35, Fabien VALLON a écrit :

Quentin Mathé (gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr) wrote:

1 word : cool.
I'm excited to install it. I would like to see it soon included into
-base.

Could you tell me why ?

because it offers nice user oriented network support (GNUstep hasn't such thing).

It will not include because APL is incompatible with GPL anyway...

Right. I believed APSL v2 was compatible, but it was an error.
Well, then perhaps we need a SpecialKit to extend time to time GNUstep with non-GPL code. ExtensionKit would contain important non-GPL code, which is not just here with Mac OS X compatibility in mind.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr