Re: Ann: GNUstep History

From: Philippe C . D . Robert
Subject: Re: Ann: GNUstep History
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:10:34 +0100

Hi,

this is a nice list, indeed.

So FYI I started working on PC.app in (late) 1998. The incomplete release history looks like:

o Version 0.1.0, 20 Sep 2000
o Version 0.2.0, 10 Nov 2000
o Version 0.3.0,  1 Jun 2002
o Version 0.3.5, 10 Jul 2003

0.3.5 was the last version I released as maintainer, from there Serg Stoyan took over the project.

HTH,

-Phil