Re: Ann: GNUstep History

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Ann: GNUstep History
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:57:24 -0700

Looks pretty neat. Thanks for putting this together.

On Monday, January 19, 2004, at 01:53 AM, Dennis Leeuw wrote:

hmmm.... bit late, but:
gnustep.made-it.com/History/
is the place to be :)

Sorry

Dennis Leeuw wrote:
Hi all,
This is the first release of the GNUstep History article.
I have tried to find the highlights in the development of GNUstep from the early days up till now. I might have missed/ left out things that others feel important. Or included things that you might feel unimportant. That is always the problem with history. But anyway, if you feel something should be added/ deleted let me know.
Happy looking back,
Dennis