Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: Re: question about GNUstep on Debian/woody
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:25:52 +0200

Matthias Klose wrote:
Joerg Desch writes:

I'm really suprised, that there is no Linux distribution that comes with some
up-to-date GNUstep packages. Wouldn't it be a good idea to offer some
prebuild GNUstep packages?

I'm really surprised that people claim things they didn't look for ...
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=GNUstep-maint%40debian.org

Another probem in this context: RedHat for example does not even select objc when installing the development packages. I do not know about Mandrake or SuSE but if it is the same then most Linux gcc installations are w/o objc support on this planet...

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
http://www.nice.ch/~phip/