Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:03:25 +0200

On 19.07.2003 04:19:08 MJ Ray wrote:
>Fabien VALLON <fabien.vallon@fr.alcove.com> wrote:
>> I think nicolas talks about FOSDEM.
>
>Really?
>
>> I would be great to see GNUstep community there.
>
>Yes, it would, but it would be great to see the GNUstep community at
>many events.  Whenever I've asked about UK events, no-one is particularly
>interested.  What about elsewhere?

There is a  (not exactly but nearly) biannual meeting of Cocoa and
Webobjects Developers at changing places around Europe. It is called the
Wocoa Geek Pow Wow. Information about it can be found here:
http://www.wocoa.org/ . Recent gatherings have been in Berlin, Amsterdam,
Lausanne and - last weekend - in Wroclaw. The atmosphere is very relaxed
and everybody is welcome to present some demonstration of her/his work.

greetings, Lars