Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep

From: Pete French
Subject: Re: Talk proposition -- GNUstep
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:13:41 +0100

> How about Hawaii? i promise the fact that I live there has nothing to
> do with that idea!

Sounds good (though sadly I cant travel to that country). I'm all up for UK
or European based ones though (or even Canadian ones).

There has been talk of a get-together on the UK-NeXT mailing list at some
point this summer - biigh be nice for someone from GNustep to come and give
a quick talk on how its all going maybe ?

-bat.