Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1

From: Phillip Tamulonis
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:08:00 -0400

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 07:12 AM, discuss-gnustep-request@gnu.org wrote:

I'm not sure whether this description is complete and what the simplest
way of setting up code using this library on OS X would be, but maybe
someone with OS X could jump in an provide a more qualified HOWTO
(possible to be added in the GNUstep-HOWTO or base/INSTALL).

I can't seem to get the additions library to link on Mac OS X 10.2.6. The linker complains about a missing symbol, _GSPrintf, even though it exists in GSXML.m, which compiles fine.

I believe someone had this same problem on one of the other BSDs.

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanx,

Phil T.