Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Discuss-gnustep Digest, Vol 8, Issue 1
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:31:05 +0200

Hello Phillip,

This seems to be a bug. Source/Additions/GSXML.m *uses* GSPrintf where in fact its definition resides in Source/NSLog.m

Looking at the implementation, I think we could easily move it to a file in the Additions directory. Otherwise we could try to replace the usage in GSXML.m.

I'd volunteer to commit a patch if we know which which way to go and in case we want GSPrintf in Additions, which file should include it? (I'm leaning toward GSObjCRuntime for purely practical reasons.)

Cheers,
David

Phillip Tamulonis wrote:

I can't seem to get the additions library to link on Mac OS X 10.2.6. The linker complains about a missing symbol, _GSPrintf, even though it exists in GSXML.m, which compiles fine.

I believe someone had this same problem on one of the other BSDs.

Can anyone confirm this?